When you feel tired and lose glow from your face, get it back immediately with lavender face scrub. Lavender essential oil improves skin quality and soothe the skin. In this DIY scrub, we will also use grapefruit essential oil. With these two powerful essential oils, we will also use coconut oil and sugar. Sugar will help to remove dead skin and coconut oil will nourish it.
Grapefruit essential oil is on of the best essential oil to improve the appearance of blemishes. On the other hand Lavender oil is best for skin use, due it’s soothing effects. One can easily use it to get your glow back and say goodbye to dull skin.
Follow the instruction given below to make and use lavender face scrub.
- ½ cup fine grit sugar
- 5 drops Lavender essential oil
- 5 drops Grapefruit essential oil
3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1. Mix all the above ingredients in a bowl
- 2. Apply only a dollar size mixture on your face to clean face, also be extra careful for skin around your eyes. Move your hands in circular motion with gentle pressure to massage your face.
- 3. Rinse the same with warm water after 15 minutes and dry your face with gentle towel.
This scrub can be used for three time or use can just use it on your arms also. With this scrub you will get you lost glow back with in 15 minutes.