The top-selling essential oil, Lemon has multiple benefits and uses. It is a powerful cleansing agent that purifies the air and surfaces, and can be used as a non-toxic cleaner throughout the home. When added to water, it provides a refreshing and healthy boost throughout the day. Taken internally, it provides cleansing and digestive benefits and supports healthy respiratory function. When diffused, it has an uplifting aroma.
Lemon essential oil is a completely natural ingredient that also serves as a home health remedy. This oil can be diluted and applied topically to your skin, as well as diffused into the air and inhaled. It can also use cleaning your home, you feel more relaxed and in a better mood afterward. This essential oil can relieve (or at least decrease) the severity of Nausea and vomiting symptoms in pregnancy. This oil is one of several essential oils that can kill harmful bacteria that can grow on your skin. See the smaller pack here.
- Take internally to assist with seasonal respiratory discomfort.
- Add Lemon oil to a spray bottle of water to clean tables, countertops, and other surfaces. Lemon oil also makes a great furniture polish; simply add a few drops to olive oil to clean, protect, and shine wood finishes.
- Use a cloth soaked in Lemon oil to preserve and protect your leather furniture and other leather surfaces or garments.
- Lemon oil is a great remedy for the early stages of tarnish on silver and other metals.
- Diffuse to create an uplifting environment.
Directions for Use:
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in four fluid ounces of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician.